While the Great Lifestyle Brands Awards are for creative marketing initiatives, it would be prudent to provide enough context so that the jurors fully appreciate the nature of the entry. Do include relevant facts and figures where necessary.
Once you register for the submission, login credentials for your entry account will be generated and emailed to you. You can use your entry account to add, edit or delete your submissions for the awards.
The contact details you provide in your entry form will be used throughout the awards process. If these details change after the form has been submitted, please send your new contact information by email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org .
The entry name and registration quoted in the entry form will be used for further correspondence relating to your entry, so please do cross-check this, particularly if your company has submitted more than one entry in any category.
• Stick to the word limit - short & crisp fits the bill
• Avoid PR jargon & back your words with relevant facts instead
• For e.g. 'Synergies' were created or Integration was ‘seamless’ but 'How?'
• Write persuasively
• Include supporting evidence
• Ensure the links you submit are accessible
• Don't forget to take a thumbs up from your client
• PROOFREAD & ensure there are no spelling and grammatical errors